Sunday, April 26, 2009

Early prediction; 2010 March Madness 4/5 seed

I'm guessing either a 4 or 5 seed with the news below on Manny and DeShawn. Two perfect players for UM--NBA quality but not good enough to leave early. So in turn UM gets around 7-8 years combined from them as opposed to a better player who is one and done.

DeShawn Sims and Manny Harris will return to the Michigan basketball team next season.

Coach John Beilein discussed the players' NBA prospects, and neither will declare for the NBA draft by Sunday's early-entry deadline.

Harris, who will be a junior, and Sims, who will be a senior, were generally regarded as no higher than second-round picks this year. The Web site draftexpress.com projects both as high second-round picks in the 2010 draft, if Harris leaves after his junior year.

Sims said in his statement he is on track to graduate next May, and Harris said there are parts of his game that still need to improve.

"Since the completion of our season, we have gathered enough information for everyone to feel good about this decision," Beilein said in a released statement. "I am anxious to see their continued growth, and I am excited to coach these two, as well as the rest of the team next season."

Harris and Sims were Michigan's two leading scorers and rebounders. The Wolverines will return most of their roster, losing only three point guards: David Merritt, C.J. Lee and Kelvin Grady.

The pair combined to score 1,130 points this season, 12th-best for a U-M duo. They led U-M to a 21-14 record and a first-round NCAA tournament win over Clemson. It was the program's first Big Dance appearance in 11 years.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

who cares?

Anonymous said...

Josh Mai is a virgin

Tyson said...

someone ask the virgin about his favorite player of all-time Marlon Lucky! lol

Anonymous said...

Notre Lame

Frederick said...

Okay, what are your thoughts on Marlon Lucky, Josh?

Josh said...

Marlon Lucky is overrated, kind of like Tyson and his constant running of his mouth.

Anonymous said...

The real Tyson has now checked in...never said anything to you brother..Palik is playing with you..you have never liked me since I labeled you M Chang....relax

Anonymous said...

The real Tyson has now checked in...never said anything to you brother..Palik is playing with you..you have never liked me since I labeled you M Chang....relax

Anonymous said...

Real tyson says but josh is a virgin !

Anonymous said...

Lol

Anonymous said...

More oatmeal
Maiy is virgin
Michigan ball blows

Bryan Hein said...

I'd just like to say I showered with Kevin Palik the other day. He's got a two footer. Very impressive.

Chris Long said...

I know this is pretty random but I've got to let it out...

...so I've been considering beastiality. It's something I've always been curious about but have yet to act on it. Now that I'm ready I'm here to ask if any of you have a pet dog or cat I can "borrow"? I'm not too large, if you know what I mean, so I shouldn't cause any internal bleeding. I have five dollars cash to the first to offer up their pet. I promise to have the animal home by midnight. Thanks in advance.