Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Draft order players






If your player scores the last TD in the national championship game you get first pick. The person directly below you gets 2nd pick and so on. If Frederick gets first pick Chris would get 2nd pick. As always players/names drawn at random.

C.Long…Malcolm Willimas, Marquis Maze

Tyson…Tre Newton, Terry Grant

Mike Bomar…Ingram

Craig ...Colin Peek, Dan Buckner

Bryan…Darius Hanks (Bama), No TD scored, any other Texas player

Tick….Jordan Shipley

Beringer….Trent Richardson, Greg McElroy

Troy…Cody Johnson

Josh….Roy Upchurch, Colt McCoy, any other Alabama player

Kobza….Josh Chiles, Fozzy Whitaker

Troy….Julio Jones, Mike McCoy

Frederick….James Kirkendoll, Marquis Goodwin (TX)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh is a virgin

Milhouse said...

fredericks wife has a bush

Anonymous said...

Frederick, have you ever used a penis pump before?

Anonymous said...

Frederick ? #2

have you or one of your partners ever role played and if so what costumes/characters?

Frederick said...

I can answer both of those questions with all honesty and sincerity---no, I have not.

Anonymous said...

Beringer lets go draft already!!!!!

Alice Kobza said...

What the H??

Anonymous said...

Wow, Frederick has never role played or shaved a girl. How sad.

Chris said...

I would like to trade down. I think I have 7th pick next year...if anybody below me wants 7 let me know.

Team Rabel said...

Chris for a sex swing we will trade you. We are looking to add some spice to our sex life.

Steve Plasek said...

I love Sweet Tarts

Anonymous said...

I just got done shaving my balls. It took me 4 hours because of my large surface area. How long does it take you, Frederick?

Anonymous said...

Frederick would you rather give up getrting bj’s or cheese for the rest of your life? Keep in mind cheese would include pizza, nacho’s, etc---everything that has cheese on it

Frederick said...

Blowjobs and it is not even close. My wife refuses to swallow anyways and if PISSES me off. So I'd rather just beat off then get a BJ.