Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week 2

Worst pick ever this man was called by a voter. 5th round pick and 2 games in (versus horrible teams where you think he would play) and he has 2 total yards. Two yards. On 6 carries.



Results: beringer 44 tyson 106, josh 80 bryan 56, craig 98 darrin 103, troy 67 chris 76, kobza 62 tick 74, mike 61 frederick 113

Crazy fact....this is the 6th year of our league and this is the first week Frederick has ever been in 1st place. That leaves Darrin, Josh and Beringer as the only ones who have never been in first place at any point in time.

  1. Frederick 211, 1-1
  2. Kobza 203, 1-1
  3. Troy 196, 1-1
  4. Chris 184, 1-1
  5. Tick 182, 2-0
  6. Josh 176, 2-0
  7. Craig 174, 1-1
  8. Darrin 164, 2-0
  9. Tyson 161, 1-1
  10. Mike 149, 0-2
  11. Beringer 110, 0-2
  12. Bryan 109, 0-2

Week highs...QB-Denard 50 (all-time high is 60 by Tebow).....RB-H.Josey 29.....WR-Blackmon 27


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOSH IS A STUPID VIRGIN!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why did you post a picture of a dude in a tennis outfit?

Frederick said...

Man, I admit it was a bad pick but you can quit piling on now. You can't tell me there wasn't anybody picked before him that hasn't done anything.

Not to mention I can't imagine anybody thought that NU would have a quarterback averaging 13.5 yards per carry and taking it to house seemingly every couple of plays. Throw in a few pick sixes and one or two play drives and there aren't many touches to go around.

Anonymous said...

Josh is a virgin

Anonymous said...

Frederick can you recommend a good lubricant for titty fucking?

Palik said...

My neighbor's dog has a three inch clit.

Anonymous said...

Tick should of nown not to bet on your cowboys. what a joke they are.

Anonymous said...

agreed, tick your cowgirls suck cock

Anonymous said...

Fredrick if only you had a brain!

Anonymous said...

Hey Frederick I am looking through the archive of old posts and your wife is pretty smoking in that photo. I would drag my balls over a mile of razor blades just to hear her orgasm through a walkie-talkie!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would also like to say me blow my cum on her anytime !

Palik said...

I sure wish ND had a good coach like Pelini.

Anonymous said...

Frederick is an atheist pussy.

Anonymous said...

Palik anything to say about your Irish getting ripped off like that?

I'm not to impressed with Brian Kelly either guys as he never won any titles at Cincinatti but let's keep things in check with Bo. We haven't beaten any elite teams with him yet. But bring on Saban this year!

Anonymous said...

Tysons true colors show

NO CFF INSIDER means u suck

Anonymous said...

Tyson exposed since he no longer uses insider

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree.

Tyson + NO CFF Insider = FRAUD

Anonymous said...

Reggie Bush I mean Tyson...take his trophy away

* *

Anonymous said...

Weak shit...its been 2 weeks since a new post? Who is the commish of the f-in league?

Josh is a virgin.

Tyson = fraud

MaxRB- did I see you on Sportsnation on Monday?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, where is the Oatmeal when you need it? Been a long time since I beat off on here.