Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Slacks need dry cleaning

Over the past few weeks anyone who has listened to local sports talk has surely heard the "who will be our next coach" discussion. Today apparently large amounts of cocaine were distributed throughout Nebraska. I felt like vomiting on my slacks as I listened to the pure stupidity. Lets dive right in with this and the many other coaches we have all heard come up as there surely will be a new coach soon. We'll see if Osborne f**** it up again. Solich or Bob Stoops?? Ouch.

Greg Schiano: Like I said my slacks need to be cleaned. On the radio today they honestly thought that he would come to NU. Newsflash...you have no shot in hell to get him. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. One last time here for good measeure. No...shot...in...hell.

Paul Johnson: This possibly could be like Tressell part II. He won I-AA titles and now has done extremely well at Navy. This in my opinion would be a solid hire. Not homerun but a solid hire and it is realistic.

Rich Rodriguez: Would be a absolute homerun hire but I doubt he leaves W.Virginia. Small small chance he might but I really doubt it.

Jim Grobe: To be honest I don't really have a strong opinion one way or the other on this guy.

Bo Pelini: Seemingly the fan favorite. Why? Good question. The guy has been trying to get a head gig for a while now and no one is answering the call. Is there that many clueless AD's out there? I really doubt it. He did throw a tantrum and run after a 70 year old man in Bill Snyder though. Bad idea Husker fan.

Turner Gill: I can't type this without laughing. Lets see what qualifies him...2 years at Buffalo?? Or cause he played at NU and Osborne was in his wedding. This would be like a CEO of a fortune 500 company hiring his high school drop out brother as a high level executive. Ok not that bad but you see my point.

Mark Mangino: Why the hell not? Look what he has done at KU. You might see a Domino's pizza truck delivering pizzas on the field but who cares....the guy can coach. Very good choice here.

Mark Richt: See coach #1

Chris Peterson: The best for last. I have only heard his name come up one time and I can't understand why. The guy is a star in hte making people. Home run hire here.





No comments: