Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wonderlic Time


One of my favorite times of the year is when Wonderlic scores come out. I know the Wonderlic doesn't really mean anything in the long run (I know this personally because Alex Smith scored a 40 on his, and look how well he's done for my 49ers), but it's still fun to learn who is smart and who is a complete dumbass. And man, do we have plenty of both for you.
First up, Matt Stafford proved that he's definitely pretty smart. Stafford scored a 38 on the Wonderlic which obviously boosts his stock. USC's Mark Sanchez scored 28 and Kansas State's Josh Freeman 27, which is about average for QBs.
Also scoring well was Maryland cornerback Kevin Barnes, who scored a 41. I just wish that Rhodes Scholar winner Myron Rolle, who put the NFL on hold to go to Oxford next year, had taken the Wonderlic. He might pull a Kevin Curtis on it if he ever takes it (Curtis scored a 48). By the way, Pat McInally, a graduate of Harvard University who played wide receiver and punted for the Bengals, is the only football player to record a confirmed perfect score of 50.
Now let's get to the dumbasses. There are a lot more of those.Seems the wide receiving core is especially stupid this year. Michael Crabtree of Texas Tech scored a 15, Darrius Heyward-Bey of Maryland scored a 14, and Percy Harvin of Florida scored a 12. Yikes. But don't worry, there was someone who was worse. Hakeem Nicks of UNC wowed everyone with an 11. A score of 10 suggests a person is literate, so at least all of the receivers can read this, I hope.
By the way, Jeremy Maclin of Missouri scored a 25, so he's like the Einstein of the receiving corps.A few other fools include linebacker Rey Maualuga, who scored a 15, and O-lineman Andre Smith, who continued his epic draft stock fall by posting a 17. Here are a few other scores for some top prospects.
Arizona's Eben Britton - 31 Virginia's Eugene Monroe - 24 Baylor's Jason Smith - 23 Ole Miss's Michael Oher - 19 USC's Clay Matthews - 27 USC's Brian Cushing - 23 Michigan's Louis Delmas - 12
The lowest score we know of remains Nicks, but so far it seems only Wonderlic scores for top prospects are out. I'm sure someone scored below a 10 this year, like Chris Leak's famous score of 8, or Vince Young's alleged score of 6. By the way, in case you were wondering, the lowest score ever on the Wonderlic came courtesy of Darren Davis, a running back from Iowa State who scored a 4.
If we find out about any players who are illiterate from this year's draft class, we'll be sure to let you know.Georgia's Matthew Stafford stands out with Wonderlic score. [Chicago Tribune]

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frederick:

when is the last time you gave a facial and to whom?

when is the last time you munched a bush?

Anonymous said...

Ok Frederick is a wild dude but I doubt he has given facials to chics

Anonymous said...

I heard once that Frederick gave a chick an Angry Dragon.

Anonymous said...

Angry Dragon; noun

-when a chick is giving you head and when she goes to swallow your load you judo chop her in the throat making her choke on the cum and it shoots out her nose, also making her angry.

"I gave Jen an angry dragon when she was smoking my pole lastnight."

Anonymous said...

Just answered these under the last topic.

My wife is the last one to receive a facial from me. Probably a couple of years ago. Not sure if we were even married yet....which probably explains why I did it.

I haven't munched bush since I was in high school and my girlfriend had a nicely groomed bush back when bushes were still socially acceptable.

Anonymous said...

Frederick

where was this facial done at?
WHY did you do it?

Anonymous said...

Fredericks wife that night it happened

http://new.meatmembers.com/galleries/itsfacials/pictures/121908/dominiqueswift/018xss/itsfacials_com_12.jpg

Anonymous said...

Enough about my sex life. How about somebody else shares a few anecdotes.

And by the way, where the fuck are you MaxRB???

Anonymous said...

I have no sex life to talk about, unless you count the Oatmeal pictures and my right hand.

Anonymous said...

We have a very nice sex life. It is called hours upon hours of
69'ing until our mouths overflow.

Anonymous said...

Ok and one time Josh gave me the "Angry Dragon". It did leave a bruise on my neck.