Friday, July 10, 2009

Lines are out


Or at least some of them are....


Thursday, September 03, 2009
OREGON @ BOISE ST. -4

Saturday, September 05, 2009
GEORGIA @ OKLAHOMA ST. -3
MISSOURI @ ST. LOUIS MO, ILLINOIS -2½
VIRG. TECH @ ATLANTA GA, ALABAMA -4
COLORADO ST @ COLORADO -13
BYU @ ARLINGTON TX, OKLAHOMA -21
LSU -16 @ WASHINGTON
NEVADA @ NOTRE DAME -17

Sunday, September 06, 2009
MISSISSIPPI -17 @ MEMPHIS

Monday, September 07, 2009
MIAMI (FL) @ FLORIDA ST. -3

Thursday, October 08, 2009
NEBRASKA @ MISSOURI -4

Saturday, September 12, 2009
USC -6 @ OHIO ST.

Saturday, September 19, 2009
WEST VIRGINIA @ AUBURN -4
TENNESSEE @ FLORIDA -27

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frederick---

6. Could you justify not tipping a waitress if they were terrible

7. Do you think Josh is really a virgin

8. How many pops you drank in the last ten years

9. Would you bet that next year a sixteen seed will not beat a 1 seed in march madness. You can pick the 1-16 game. If 1 seed wins you get a million dollars, but if the 16 seed team wins you get shot in the head for dead at the buzzer. Would you risk the bet?

10. Is there any in-arena entertainment as effective as the Kiss Cam? Honestly, what's the longest you think you could be entertained by the Kiss Cam?

Frederick said...

6. I've never left a restaurant without leaving a tip. But I guess if I had a terrible experience I could probably justify doing so.

7. I do not think Josh is a virgin. As a matter of fact, I bet he gets sex five times a week.

8. Up until a few months ago, none. However, now that I'm in my thirties I decided I could splurge a little. I still only do non-caffeine though. So basically all I've drank recently in terms of soda is Root Beer, Ginger Ale, and Sprite/Sierra Mist/7UP.

9. I absolutely would risk that for a million dollars. I'd risk my wife and kids lives too. No 16 seed is going to win next year. It may happen some day, but it'll be awhile.

10. About four seconds. Now, if they had a Fuck Cam...

Anonymous said...

Josh is a virgin

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Josh, I am also a virgin.

Travis Henry

Big Jon said...

Already? I never knew they had them out this soon

Anonymous said...

Frederick

1. U jerk off in the shower ? How often

2. U do a lot of oral sex?

3. What is your favorite tv show?

4. When is the last time u fucked in a car?

5. Ten million to screw a hippo, would you do it?