Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Final...ballot's....are....seeeerved

.
.
.
Tyson and Josh battle moments after the final poll is released
ALL TRANSACTIONS SO FAR: Josh adds John Chiles drops Marcus Wright, Bryan adds Oglesby drops J.Hemingway, Frederick adds Austin Jones drops D.Evans, Beringer adds Monte Ball drops Castille, Tyson adds Rodney Scott and Tuinei-Oregon and drops Catchings and Andrew Jones.
----Tyson/Beringer trade Jamal Berry for Danario Alexander

a few things....remember 4 teams make the playoffs this year....everyone gets 6 transactions this year, trades/adds count as one, trade deadline is week 4......schedule will be out soon....remember in order for a WR to gain RB status he must have 12 or more rushing attempts in a game to get it, he doesnt get 12 the next week he then loses his RB status. Also if it is announced a player is switching positions that would be another way. Basically we will monitor the few situations that arise and do our best to make the right call on these......Start putting in lineups right now if you want.....to the final ballot
As always I will include team write ups for each team from those of you who included them on your ballot

Tick, ranked #2, 3.81 average, 2 1st place, 0 last

If his first three RB's can stay out of the buffet line they will be fine. Mr. Johnson....mini Adian Peterson Chris whaley is coming for all your cheap TD's from a year ago!!!!!! His 4th and 5th round recievers are solid as I wanted both. He also had some good middle round picks and I feel Cierre Wood can make a little noise in irishland.

I really like this team, and the only thing holding me back was that his qb plays in the SEC. I know qbs have put up numbers in the past in the SEC, but the conference is known for their defense. I really like what he was able to do in round 5 and 6 with his receivers

Craig, ranked #1, 3.56 average, 2 first, 0 last
I hate to put him here because he seems to be a lock for a playoff spot each year, but he needs a lot of luck at the wr position to get some points. As always, he has the best depth at back, but he chose his qb with his heart instead of with his head. I have a feeling he will prove me wrong though...

Solid three at RB. I was eyeing Minor a bit but did not know if I wanted to taste all his pre season koolaid hype. J Thomas might be ok for ya as well. You are in the same boat as I in the WR department....someone please step up!

Josh, ranked #11, 8.36 average, o 1st, 3 last

Colt will be fine...but he could have done better than Ben Tate in the 2nd. I see a sharp decline, however knowone has any clue who will emerge for Ole Miss at RB...will bolden be the man?....not a bad 4th round pick...decent gamble. Wr's are fine...really like the Fayson pick as he might have better numbers than Benn this year. All in all I feel that his team will struggle with inconsistant play.....but if Brandon Kinnie puts up Dez like numbers than call me an idiot.
He was able to get the best qb then follow it up with 3 good backs and that will equal fantasy success for him. He has got a good #1 wr and needs to find a solid #2 to make a push for the top of the league.

I don't have much to say about his team. I always hear he is a fanatic but he never shows it with his draft.

Tyson ranked #12, 8.72 average, 0 1st, 3 last

I think I had him worst last year too, if I remember correctly. Masoli had a sweet bowl game last year and plays in the Pac 10, but I'm not completely sold on him being an early 2nd round pick. Great #1 back, but nothing else in the backfield...or at wide out.

tough call on who I think is the worst, could've been about 4 different teams. I'll give it to Tyson as Hardesy, McKnight, and Toston are gonna be part time players, and I don't see Quizz Rodgers putting up first round numbers. I don't think Masoli will keep up the pace he was on at the end of last year either.

34 comments:

Craig said...

allow me to address questions posted to me in the previous entry.

1 NU player for O and D to ND....D is Suh by a country mile as he would be the best player they would have, O would be a lineman as any skill guy would be standing on the sidelines watching

As for the Tebow/Colt question in regards to a fantasy qb I say Colt. If you mean real life who is a better college QB it is Tebow by 50 billion miles. A 1 legged donkey could play qb in the Big 12 and put up good numbers, put Colt in the SEC and he would never do what Tebow has.

Keep the questions coming you puppies.

PS-MizzouRah what do you think Missouri's record will be this year?

Where is MAXRB???????

8.5 more days....

Nancy Osborne said...

Josh My has never been laid before

Anonymous said...

Tick have you got a BJ this week?

Anonymous said...

MAXRB!!!!!! WHERE ART THOU????

Anonymous said...

Palik name a sleeper team for this year

Anonymous said...

Fredrick
1. Do you consider yourself good in bed? Rate yourself 1-10
2. Have you ever screwed in public? Where?

Frederick said...

I'd say I have to be around an 8 or 9. I don't know. I guess I'd have to survey the women lucky enough to have slept with me.

I have before in a public place (Trendwood Park) but there wasn't anybody around...to my knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Barbs bush

MizzouRah said...

Lets just say this, we will definitely win on the 8th of October. Hands down we will.

Anonymous said...

MizzouRah you are dreaming there buddy!!!!!!!!!

Anti Anti God said...

Fredrick, Who are the five hottest females with A cups?

MizzouRah said...

Ok here we go, we lost our best quarterback (Chase Daniel) and receiver (Jeremy Maclin) and second-best tight end (Chase Coffman) in school history. We also lost our two coordinators, neither of whom I consider huge losses, especially defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus, whose defensive schemes were too cute with a talented unit last year. We should also have a greater sense of purpose in 2009 after being summarily dissed by most major publications in terms of the Big 12North race. All in all there is not that much talent in the North so we will have just as good of a chance as any other North teams to win it.

By the way you guys really can't be serious about Bo laying down the law and showing the players who is boss? It is a act. It is fradulent. Castille had reportedly failed 4-5 drug tests before something was actually done. 4-5 you guys, yeah you sure are showing the players who is in charge there Bo. And didn't you guys have a wideout last year who had numerous DUI's which Bo did nothing about?

Donte Stallworth said...

Numerous Dui's? Since when is that a crime?

MaxRB said...

Well Freddy boy football is upon us. You have not given me your break down of the Big Red yet?

Tom Osborne/Giant douche bag said...

Beer should be outlawed along with gambling.

Josh said...

I am a...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that would work out real well. With no beer and gambling, college football stadiums would be completely empty.

Anonymous said...

Fredrick is a guy who smokes cigs, it is easy to see.

Mizzou is gay

Anonymous said...

Sadly guys TO does actually feel that way about beer/liquor. And he is our AD. Goes to show a name can get you a job your vastly unqualified for.

Anonymous said...

Fredrick

1-would you be embarrassed if you had a daughter that played high school football?

2-should girls be allowed to wrestle with the guys in high school?

3-what are your thoughts on Lincoln Christians policy if having their boys forfeit every match if the opponent is a girl?

Frederick said...

Damn, I have a lot of questions to get caught up on...

Five hottest girls with A cups? Off the top of my head I can't think of five but Kate Hudson and especially Mila Kunis are fucking smoking. Don't know for sure that they are A cups, but I can say they aren't well endowed.

MaxRB - What's up my favorite Wisconsinite? I guess I don't have anything to say about the Huskers that hasn't been said a million times around these parts. I will tell you my realistic goals I have for the team though. They are - 1) Even if they lose, play VT tough in Blacksburg 2) Win the Big 12 North 3) Be competitive in the Big 12 Championship game and 4) Win the bowl game. If all those things happen I can say I'd be pretty smitten. If a lot of the younger players get good experience, the Huskers will have a legitimate shot to make a run at the title in 2010.

Don't necessarily know why somebody thinks I smoke cigarettes but they are mistaken. I did when I was younger but I haven't had a smoke in over 12 years.

Would I be embarassed if I had a daughter that played high school football? I don't think I'd be embarassed. More so indifferent. I'd be more embarassed if my son was on a team with a girl and she was ahead of him on the depth chart. Now THAT would be embarassing. And speaking of girls playing football...when I was playing midget football as a kid I played for Firefighters (represent!) and we played Elks Lodge, whom happened to not only have a girl on the team, but she was the QUARTERBACK! I shit you not. Anyhow, I played defensive end and sacked her a few times. The last time I hit her I made her cry and knocked her out of the game. True story.

Should girls be allowed to wrestle the guys in high school? I guess I don't really think so but I don't have a strong opinion on it either way. The thing is, the guy is in a no win situation. If he wins, well...he beat a girl. And if he loses....

As for Lincoln Christian forfeiting mathces against girls... didn't know they were doing that. Guess I don't really blame them. Although forfeiting is never really that cool. They should just give them the "shocker" I guess.

Anonymous said...

Frederick, are you sure you weren't playing Tatum O'Neal and the Bad News Bears instead of Elks Lodge?

Anonymous said...

"a legitimate shot to make a run at the national title in 2010."

Well someone is not realistic at all.

Frederick said...

Nope, pretty sure it was Elks Lodge. = )

Anonymous - Believe me. With what will be returning for NU, what the rest of the Big 12 will be losing (Bradford, McCoy, Z Robinson, etc...), and the schedule, 2010 will be a good year for NU. They'll compete for the Big 12 Championship and if you do that you're always in the conversation for the whole enchilada.

Anonymous said...

Palik why the obsession over a no name Notre Dame tight end????

Craig said...

I was asked a question, I answered. You will se son, he is DAMN good.

Chris said...

Fredrick last night I showered pretty late thinking I would then go to bed. But about 10 minutes after my ex called up drunk and was wanting to come over. I said yes knowing I would get a quick screw in. She came over, I laid it to her for a quickie (10 minutes tops) and she left. At that point as I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep I invented a term. "Sticky dick". My entire body was squeaky clean except for my cock which had her juices all over it. Have you ever had this problem? Have you ever had "Sticky dick"?

Frederick said...

Chris - ABSOLUTELY! It's a minor problem---I mean, it's a good problem to have---but it sucks all the same. Wake up the morning after and you still have grime all over your balls. Sticky Fucking Dick.

MaxRB said...

Holy shit that is awesome Chris and Frederick! You guys crack me up! And by the way it is so true too. What has not had "sticky dick"? I have never heard it put this way before. Simply brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Palik give us a big week 1 upset

Craig said...

BYU over OU

Anonymous said...

Getting back to hot A cup chicks, how about Kiera Knightley, Milla Jolavich, or Natalie Portman?

LeGarrette Blount said...

Frederick, what's it like for your season to end before the first saturday of college football?

Darren Evans said...

touche