Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New weekly segment; "Ask Aaron"

Welcome to the new weekly segment known as "Ask Aaron". A segment with the oh so popular and controversial Aaron Frederick. (Seen below) From now on I need you the people to e-mail me ANY question you want and I will pick some for this segment. Let's start it off.
-------------------------------------------------------

Q: Aaron, what are your thoughts on this article about the church and christianity?

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24345772-5016574,00.html


A: (word for word from Frederick)

"F**k the church. I don't believe in God. If somebody has a problem with it they can kiss my ass."


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All is quiet. Anyone?

Anonymous said...

athiest

Anonymous said...

Absolutely. I'm not shying away from it.

Anonymous said...

Mr Frederick:

How many pearl necklaces have you given or received??

Anonymous said...

Josh - ???