Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week 3 Lineups


So anyways I am biking along this morning listening to Fox Sports Radio 590. They have a sweet ass CFB show where they talk CFB all day and when any team scores they break in and get a live update from a reporter at the game. Basically I was having the time of my life when at 11:30 all of sudden there is a break in of some music. Next thing you know the Royals pregame baseball show was one. If I would have been near a street and not on a trial I would of rode my bike directly into a oncoming dump truck. I hate you Royals baseball.

Now the lineups...

Tick: stephens (tenn) best blount s.green taylor jefferson...Frederick: taylor moreno hunter tate butler gresham

Mike: stafford, murray, washington, scott, byrd, d.williams...Bryan: reesing, a.smith, gable, maclin, norwood, j.cook (s.carolina)

Craig: below...Troy: zac, brown, crawford, iglesias, r.smith, king

Chris: daniel pollard grady j.jones swift j.perry..Ty: juice foster hardesty t.scott benn toston

Beringer: bradford spiller dufrene helu turner m.johnson...Darrin: ganz hill k.lewis kelly carr d.williams

Josh: todd lucky j.thomas (fsu) g.jones dez coffman...Kobza: riley davis mcknight lafell j.williams coffee

Mike adds Wilson KU WR...Bryan adds J.Cook S.Carolina

USC beats Ohio State by 17 tonight and Michigan beats my Irish by 14, I seen little to no reason to believe in my squad last week. Please make me be wrong.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I with you 100% with Royals baseball. They should have something in the contract that if they're not within four games of their division leader in September, they don't carry their games. Freaking ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

I with you 100% with Royals baseball. They should have something in the contract that if they're not within four games of their division leader in September, they don't carry their games. Freaking ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Go away Ohio State. If I have to see you in another big game that gets hyped up for months and then see you get completely dominated I'm going to drink bleach. And this isn't hind sight either. I predicted USC to roll and won $ on it.

Also, is there a more overrated quarterback than Matthew Stafford? I hear all of the analysts say how great he is and that he is one of, if not the top NFL prospect for QB's and yet every game I watch he repeatedly misses open receivers.

Anonymous said...

Stafford will be a top 10 pick you know

Anonymous said...

Wiscy

3-0